Sunday 9 October 2011

England's World Cup ends

Oh the frustration!  The England players are better than that!  How sad.  I didn't expect us to win the Rugby World Cup, though you never know with rugby, but I did expect us to perform with a bit of flair.  The only good thing is that the Northampton Saints players were among the better ones, and at least they will be back at Franklin's Gardens a bit sooner, so I can watch them play in the flesh, so to speak.

On a happier note, butterflies seem still to be going strong in the scrappy world.  Butterflies and bunting, I wonder how long that will last?  For World Card Making Day I made some cards for a challenge to make cards of non-standard shape.  So, I tried my hand at a rocker card - well, a circle cut with my Cricut and folded in half.  I used some lovely My Minds Eye papers, and used the Cricut again to cut a pretty butterfly.  I am quite pleased with the way it turned out - the sentiment is done with Glitz alpha stickers and I dug out some old Basic Grey rub ons and Papermania adhesive stones.  I was quite pleased with the result - and looking at it I feel a bit more cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment