Wednesday 12 October 2011

October Afternoon

I really like October Afternoon papers - well, I am predisposed to like double-sided papers anyway, but October Afternoon do such cute die cut sticker sheets to go with them.  This card was for a Scrapbook Express WCD challenge, based on a sketch.  I rotated it and moved the element which was on the edge of the sentiment block over a bit.  The label I stuck on some white cardstock to give it some substance, and to make it easy to mount on foam pads over the lace.  I put little adhesive pearls from Bo Bunny on the bunting to add a little bit of extra interest. 

This was a pretty simple and easy card to make, and when I know who it is for I will add a sentiment with some little alphas, and that will be that.  I like the sketch, and will probably use it again - maybe with some more older October Afternoon papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment